Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
|Photo Credit: Delish.com|
This fun and fruity snack is the perfect no-bake treat for mom on Mother's Day!
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 pint Strawberries, bottoms and tops sliced off and hollowed out
- Crushed Graham Crackers, for garnish
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes. Add the heavy cream and powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and pipe into the strawberries.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers and serve.
Frozen Banana Bites
|Photo Credit: Sea Salt with Food|
- 2 Bananas, peeled and sliced (about 3/4 inch chunks)
- 1/3 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- a pinch of Sea Salt
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Place the banana chunks on a large plate lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Spread the shredded coconut on a large plate.
- Combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and sea salt in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for about a minute, and stir until smooth.
- Dip the frozen banana chunks in the chocolate mixture. Then place it on the shredded coconut and roll lightly to coat all sides.
- Transfer the covered banana chunks back to the freezer for another hour before serving.
Lemon Cookie Cream Cheese Truffles
|Photo Credit: The Sweet Spot|
- 12 Lemon Cookies, either store bought or use this recipe (without the frosting).
- 1/2 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
- Colorful Sprinkles, for garnish
- Crumble up the cookies and mix them with the cream cheese. Then mix in the lemon juice.
- Roll the mixture into balls and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Then melt the white chocolate chips, and stir in the lemon extract.
- Drip the balls into the chocolate mixture, and sprinkle them immediately before the chocolate cools.
|Photo Credit: Delish.com|
Not only is this treat a delicious new way to enjoy a favorite childhood flavor combination, but you'll be amazed at how easy it is to whip up!
- 1 cup Crushed Graham Crackers, plus more for topping
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 cups Mini Semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- 1/2 c. Marshmallow Creme
- To make the crust, combine graham crackers and butter. Divide the mixture evenly between 2-3 trifle dishes and press down to form a crust.
- To make the chocolate mousse, beat 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form, 2-3 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips in the microwave and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate has melted. Fold the chocolate into the whipped cream, mixing it until just incorporated (a few streaks are okay).
- Refrigerate the mousse for at least one hour.
- To make the marshmallow whipped cream, beat the other cup of whipping cream to form soft peaks, 2-3 minutes. Then fold in the marshmallow creme.
- To assemble the dessert, top each graham cracker filled cup with chocolate mousse. Then add a dollop of marshmallow whipped cream. Garnish with additional chocolate pieces and crumbled graham crackers.
Summerset Inn Resort & Villas
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
-Keep up with local news, events and resort information by following us!!