With that said, we thought it would be a good time to pass along some great boating tips to help you have a fun holiday weekend.
- Protect your skin - be sure to use sunscreen, wear sunglasses and put on your favorite hat. The last thing you want to do is spend your weekend with a painful sunburn.
- Drink plenty of water to help keep your body hydrated in the sun.
- Don't drink and operate any boat or water craft.
- Wear a life jacket - Last year in Missouri, 90% of people killed in a boating accident were not wearing a life jacket.
- Swim with friends - watch out for your friends and your friends can watch out for you!
- Educate yourself on Boating Laws - you can visit the Missouri Water Patrol website for more information.
- Understand the boat or PWC that you are using and make sure you have the proper equipment aboard.
We hope these tips will help you enjoy your day on the Lake! Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!!
Give us a call to check availability at the BEST Family Friendly Resort at the Lake of the Ozarks!!
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!