Praline French Toast Casserole
Everyone will love this breakfast casserole! It's very rich, so it goes a long way.
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 10-12 slices soft bread, 1 in. thick
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Generously butter a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish.
- Mix the eggs, half-and-half, maple syrup, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Place the bread slices in the prepared casserole dish and cover with the egg mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove the casserole from the refrigerator.
- Make the topping: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the sugar and maple syrup and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the pecans. Pour the mixture over the bread.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pint dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Spread crust ingredient mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake cracker crust 15-20 min. at 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar until smooth and pour into cooled crust.
- Back at 350 degrees for 20 min. Let cool again.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over the baked cheesecake.
- Bake in hot oven (475 degrees) for 5 min.
- Spread can of blueberry pie filling on top and refrigerate.
Summerset Inn Resort wishes you a very Merry Christmas! We are currently closed for the season, but now is the time to start thinking about next year! Our small resort at the Lake of the Ozarks is perfect for a romantic getaway or a large family reunion. From our 1 bedroom units to five bedroom villas, we can accommodate any size group. Call us at 573-348-5073 to setup your Lake of the Ozarks lodging reservations now!
Summerset Inn Resort & Villas
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!