Whether you want to come to the Lake for a weekend or stay for a week and take advantage of the weekday rates, we'll help you create the perfect golf getaway! In addition to securing you some of the best accommodations at the Lake of the Ozarks, we're happy to help you get your tee times booked. From one bedroom units up to 5 bedrooms, we can accommodate any size group you choose to bring with you on your fall golf trip.
The Lake of the Ozarks area offers some of the best golf courses in the Midwest! It's home to about a dozen golf courses carved out of Missouri's Ozark Hills, with more half of them within a 25 minute drive of our Lake of the Ozarks resort. Here's a list of the closest ones to our resort:
1. The Oaks - The multiple tee boxes and beautiful Bermuda and Zoysia fairways make this championship course a unique and enjoyable experience for the expert as well as the novice. The Oaks' undulating Bentgrass greens, breathtaking elevation changes and scenic views of the Lake make this course a must play on your next visit to the Lake of the Ozarks.
2. Hidden Lakes - The Hidden Lakes Course has been ranked by USA Today as one of the best nine-hole courses in the U.S. The course features lush zoysia fairways and large bentgrass greens.
3. Bear Creek Valley - Bear Creek Valley Golf Club meanders through 250 acres of colorful Ozark forest, meadows and scenic valleys along “Little Bear Creek”. The course has zoysia fairways, subtle L93 bentgrass greens and multiple tee settings, which will insure an enjoyable, yet challenging, round of golf.
4. Deer Chase - Deer Chase offers a challenging track through the beautiful Auglaize River valley and surrounding hills. The course features Bermuda fairways overseeded for early spring green-up, multiple zoysia tees and the largest bentgrass green settings in the area.
5. The Cove - With 72 bunkers, rolling hills and water coming into play on 9 of the holes, this par-71 course is anything but tame. Breathtaking views of the Lake of the Ozarks and a classic design leave golfers wanting another shot at this legendary golf course.
6. The Ridge - Many golfers refer to the course’s altitude drops and generous landing areas as “player-friendly”. This par-72 course offers rolling hills, natural rock outcroppings, native wildflowers, and beautiful views of the Lake. The Ridge offers a challenging layout for golfers of all skill levels.
7. Osage National - The course at Osage National is laid out on beautifully forested, rolling terrain and surrounded by lakes, creeks and the imposing bluffs of the Osage River. This tranquil setting provides the backdrop for a challenging, enjoyable golf experience.
8. Old Kinderhook - Spectacular vistas, elevations and a championship layout meanders through the Ozark hills at Old Kinderhook. It turns the rolling topography, rock waterfalls and flowering trees into one of the Midwest's finest golf courses. Each hole captures a special aspect of the terrain and offers an experience to delight golfers of all skill levels.
9. Lake Valley - The gently rolling terrain at Lake Valley features player friendly fairways and quick, undulating greens making this a course that is enjoyable for the average player, yet challenging for the skilled golfer. The scenic beauty of the elevation changes display the beauty of the Lake of the Ozarks and will leave a lasting impression on every visitor.
Give the best waterfront resort at the Lake of the Ozarks a call at 573-348-5073 to book your fall golf getaway today! Our central location not only puts you near all these great golf courses, but also just a few minutes from great fine dining, shopping and more! There's no better place to stay for your fall golf trip than at Summerset Inn!
Summerset Inn Resort & Villas
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!