Golf Courses at the Lake of the Ozarks
The Lake of the Ozarks is the Midwest's premier golf destination! Our courses are carved out of Missouri's Ozark Hills, and the courses feature beautiful tree-lined fairways, with many overlooking the Lake itself. These courses will challenge anyone's golf game, from the amateurs to the pros. Elevation changes, water features, rock outcrops and more have been built into these championship courses. Area courses offer all the amenities and services you expect from first-class facilities.
Courses Within 10 Minutes of Summerset Inn
- Bear Creek Valley Golf Club - Located just off Hwy 42 in Osage Beach, this course meanders through 250 acres of colorful Ozark forest, meadows and scenic valleys along "Little Bear Creek."
- Hidden Lakes at Tan-Tar-A - Ranked by USA Today as one of the best nine-hole courses in the United States, this course features lush zoysia fairways and large bentgrass greens.
- The Oaks at Tan-Tar-A - Designed by world renowned architects Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge, this course is carved our of the natural Ozark Hills, and places a premium on accurate shots and strategic course management.
- Osage National Golf Club - Located just off Hwy 54 in Lake Ozark, the course is laid out on beautifully forested, rolling terrain and surrounded by lakes, creeks and the imposing bluffs of the Osage River. this tranquil setting provides the backdrop for a challenging, enjoyable golf experience.
Courses Within 25 Minutes of Summerset Inn
- The Cove at The Lodge of Four Seasons - Located off HH in Lake Ozark, this course features 72 bunkers, rolling hills and water coming into play on nine of the holes. This par-71 course is anything but tame!
- The Ridge at The Lodge of Four Seasons - Considered one of the finest courses in the Ozarks, this course features beautiful scenery with panoramic views of the Lake, while its hills and valleys boast more than 180 feet of elevation change, natural rock walls and a spring-fed lake.
- The Golf Club at Deer Chase - Located in Linn Creek, this course offers a challenging track through the beautiful Auglaize River valley and surrounding hills. It features Bermuda fairways, multiple zoysia tees and the largest bentgrass green settings in the area.
- Lake Valley Golf Club - Set on rolling hills, this course features an unusual balance of six par threes, six par fours and six par fives. The fairways are generous, but the large greens are slick and demanding, with considerable back-to-front slope.
- Old Kinderhook - Spectacular vistas, elevations and a championship layout meander through the Ozarks hills with this course in Camdenton. Consistently ranked as the 2nd best course in all of Missouri by GOLF Magazine, this course has turned the rolling topography, rock waterfalls and flowering trees into one of the Midwest's finest courses.
When your round of golf is over, there's plenty more fun to be had at the Lake of the Ozarks. From great food to live entertainment, you're sure to stay busy all weekend long. The Lake area was recently voted the "Best Recreational Lake in the Nation." Aside from the over 200 restaurants and bars, the area features many full-service marinas, professional fishing guides, two beautiful state parks, four show caves to explore and much, much more!
Golf Getaway to the Lake of the Ozarks
What are you waiting for? With all the great course options, why wouldn't you plan a golf getaway at the Lake? Book your golf package with our Lake of the Ozarks resort today by calling 573-348-5073. We can recommend where to play and where to eat nearby! Happy National Golf Month!
Summerset Inn Resort & Villas
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
-Keep up with local news, events and resort information by following us!!