|Photo and Recipe from: FoodNetwork.com|
2 lbs Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 cloves Garlic
1 medium Yellow Onion, small diced
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, minced
1/4 cup Fresh Basil, minced
1 tsp Dry Mustard
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Lemon, juiced
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and allow them to marinade for 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Preheat the grill and brush lightly with olive oil to prevent shrimp from sticking.
3. Skewer the shrimp; 3-4 per 12-in skewer.
4. Grill the shrimp for only 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
|Photo and Recipe from: AllRecipes.com|
1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 Onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups Fresh Pineapple, cut into cubes
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. Alternate the green bell pepper, onion, chicken and pineapple on the skewers.
3. Brush with the BBQ sauce.
4. Cook on the grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center adn the juices run clear, roughtly 7-10 minutes per side.
|Photo and Recipe (adapted from): FoodNetwork.com|
4 large Portobello Mushrooms
6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 cloves Garlic, minced
3 medium sized Vine Ripened Tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
8 oz. Fresh Water-Packed Mozzarella, drained, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the Grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. Drizzle 3 table spoons of olive oil over both sides of the mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Grill mushrooms until they are heater through and tender, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, whisk the remaining olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the tomatoes, cheese and basil. Toss until mixture is coated. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place the grilled mushrooms gill side up and spoon the tomato salad atop the mushrooms.
6. Place back on the grill for a couple minutes to let the cheese melt just slightly.
The Lake of the Ozarks is one of the best places to celebrate National Grilling Month. What could be better than enjoying deliciously grilled food while taking in the beautiful Lake views? Book your stay at our family-friendly resort at Lake of the Ozarks with us today by calling 573-348-6073!
Summerset Inn Resort & Villas
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!